Siehe Details auf AliExpress GearBest Beobachten Kontakt

60 Pcs Axial Lead 1% Tolerance Metal Film Resistor 0.2 Ohm 1/2W

CHF 3.65 Sofort-Kaufen 28d 7h, 30-Day Rücknahmen, Kostenloser PayPal-Käuferschutz in unbegrenzter Höhe.

Verkäufer: digitalzone02 (103,425) 99.2%, Artikelstandort: Hong Kong, Versand nach: Worldwide, Artikelnummer: 311832993563 Specification: Description: Features color code bands, axial leads, through hole mounting. Metal film resistor is low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. Axial lead for easy to mount, used in most of home appliance, communication, instruments, also in wireless electronic equipment. 5W 90 Ohm Axial Heatsink Aluminum Clad Resistor Gold Tone 2Pcs USD 3.13300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 220K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 4.25300 Pieces 1/4W 1% Tolerance 510 Ohm Axial Lead Type Metal Film Resistor USD 4.2730 x 2W 1% Tolerance 47 Ohm Flameproof Axial Metal Film Resistor Blue USD 2.1115 Pcs Axial Ceramic Cement Power Resistor 47K Ohm 5W 5% Tolerance USD 515 Pcs 5W 75 Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 3.65Shop Category AquariumNew ArrivalsToys/GamesSporting GoodsMP3/MP4 Players & AccessoriesHome & OfficeGadgetsFashionComputer AccessoriesCell Phone & AccessoriesCamera & PhotographyOtherNew List Item 300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 330 Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 2.69Electronic Component Axial Metal Film Resistor 20 Ohm 1/8W 1% 600 Pcs USD 4.2815 Pcs 5W 5.1K Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 560PCS 75K Ohm 1W 4-Color Ring Axial Lead Type Carbon Film Resistors USD 4.36300 Pcs Through Hole 1/4W 1% Tolerance 56 Ohm Metal Oxide Film Resistor USD 4.1160 Pcs Axial Lead 1% Tolerance Metal Film Resistor 0.2 Ohm 1/2W Specification: Product Name Metal Film Resistor Rated Power 1/2W Resistance 0.2 Ohm Tolerance ± 1% Body Size 3 x 9mm/ 0.12" x 0.35" (D*L) Total Length (Approx.) 60mm/ 2.4" Color As Picture Shown Net Weight 13g Package Content 60(±2%) Pcs x Metal Film Resistors Description: Features color code bands, axial leads, through hole mounting. Metal film resistor is low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. Axial lead for easy to mount, used in most of home appliance, communication, instruments, also in wireless electronic equipment. Item Specifics Hot Item 15 Pcs 140 Ohm 5Watt Rectangle Case Ceramic Cement Power ResistorsUSD 530Pcs 0.22 Ohm 2W 1% Tolerance Axial Leads Carbon Film ResistorsUSD 4.1815 Pcs 5W 100 Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power ResistorUSD 530 Pcs 1W Power 1% Toleranc 22 Ohm Flameproof Axial Metal Film ResistorUSD 4.0960pcs 1/2 Watt 20 Ohm Value Metal Axial Leads Carbon Film ResistorsUSD 4.2PAYMENTSHIPPINGRETURNSOur group comprises factories in Asia that manufacture OEM and home and garden products.We believe in FACTORY DIRECT purchases.Our mission is to deliver Lower Prices and Better Quality to consumers and distributors wherever, whenever.We strive to ensure that our products are reliable, updated and that our transactions are smooth and speedy.We are proud to have served over 500,000 ebay buyers worldwide. International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or inclimate weather conditions.We cannot ship on weekends and we do not offer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.All our items will be shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid. Please make sure your shipping address is correct. We are not responsible for any loss in transit if a wrong address is provided.Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days upon receipt.If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact our customer service representatives via email for an authorized RMA number.Your returned product(s) will not be processed without a completed RMA.We left positive feedback for you after receiving payment. Your feedback is very important for us, positive feedback and 5 Score DSR is highly appreciated.Please let us know before leaving any negative feedback or 1 point, 2 point low DSR or open any disputes on Paypal and Ebay, please give us the opportunity to resolve any problems and we will try our best to satisfy your needs.If any question, please feel free to contact us via 'Ask seller a question' ,We try our best to reply to your emails as soon as possible, due to high volume of daily incoming emails and time zone difference, we may not be able to reply your emails immediately.Please allow 1-2 business days for us to response.Please email us to resolve any problem before you leave any feedback to us. We will reply you via email ASAP, if no response for you within 48 hours, please check the spam / junk folder in your mail box.DescriptionPolicy60 Pcs Axial Lead 1% Tolerance Metal Film Resistor 0.2 Ohm 1/2W Specification: Product Name Metal Film Resistor Rated Power 1/2W Resistance 0.2 Ohm Tolerance ± 1% Body Size 3 x 9mm/ 0.12" x 0.35" (D*L) Total Length (Approx.) 60mm/ 2.4" Color As Picture Shown Net Weight 13g Package Content 60(±2%) Pcs x Metal Film Resistors Description: Features color code bands, axial leads, through hole mounting. Metal film resistor is low noise, stable performance, small effect by temperature and high accuracy. Axial lead for easy to mount, used in most of home appliance, communication, instruments, also in wireless electronic equipment. Item Specifics 5W 90 Ohm Axial Heatsink Aluminum Clad Resistor Gold Tone 2Pcs USD 3.13300 Pcs Axial Lead 1/4W 1% Tolerance 220K Ohm Flameproof Metal Film Resistor USD 4.25300 Pieces 1/4W 1% Tolerance 510 Ohm Axial Lead Type Metal Film Resistor USD 4.2730 x 2W 1% Tolerance 47 Ohm Flameproof Axial Metal Film Resistor Blue USD 2.1115 Pcs Axial Ceramic Cement Power Resistor 47K Ohm 5W 5% Tolerance USD 515 Pcs 5W 75 Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power Resistor USD 3.65Hot Item 15 Pcs 140 Ohm 5Watt Rectangle Case Ceramic Cement Power ResistorsUSD 530Pcs 0.22 Ohm 2W 1% Tolerance Axial Leads Carbon Film ResistorsUSD 4.1815 Pcs 5W 100 Ohm 5% Radial Lead Ceramic Cement Power ResistorUSD 530 Pcs 1W Power 1% Toleranc 22 Ohm Flameproof Axial Metal Film ResistorUSD 4.0960pcs 1/2 Watt 20 Ohm Value Metal Axial Leads Carbon Film ResistorsUSD 4.2PAYMENTWe ONLY accept Paypal.We appreciate prompt payment and look forward to your business in the future. Unpaid item will be filed without receiving payment in 7 days from listing ended..SHIPPING International Buyers - Please Note:Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or inclimate weather conditions.All items will be dispatched from our warehouse in China or Hong Kong directly. We will ship worldwide EXCEPT Italy, Nigeria, Vietnam, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, India, China, Hong Kong, Macau Due to Custom restrictions, we do not ship lighters to US We cannot ship on weekends and we do not offer Saturday, Sunday or holiday delivery.All our items will be shipped to buyer's PayPal address, please confirm your address on PayPal before you bid.RETURNS Returns for exchange are permitted and must be initiated by the buyer within 30 days upon receipt.If you would like to return your product(s) for repair / replacement / refund, please kindly contact our customer service representatives via email for an authorized RMA number. Your returned product(s) will not be processed without a completed RMA.Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs under any circumstances.On Oct-10-18 at 23:10:31 PDT, seller added the following information: Condition: New, Manufacturer Part Number: Does Not Apply, Brand: uxcell, MPN: Does Not Apply

islamisbeautiful.com Insights islamisbeautiful.com Exklusiv
  •  Popularität - 561 blicke, 0.9 views per day, 602 days on eBay. Super hohe von blicke. 1 verkauft, 4 verfügbar.
  •  Preis -
  •  Verkäufer - 103,425+ artikel verkauft. 0.8% negativ bewertungen. Großer Verkäufer mit sehr gutem positivem Rückgespräch und über 50 Bewertungen.
Ähnliche Artikel Items
Sitemap